Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I work for Cipher Auto and we are working on getting more of our racing seats out there to forum communities. So since we are advertising here and a few other select forums, we want to offer a 15% Off all Cipher Auto exclusive products. This basically includes Cipher Auto Racing Seats, Seat Brackets and Racing Harnesses. Seat brackets are custom made locally in the USA, so they take about 3-5 business days to complete and ship.

We can also help anyone out on the forum that needs aftermarket lighting, just checkout our website for what we have.

Coupon Code: SuperHonda2011 [15% Off]

Note: All seat prices include Free Shipping.

Racing Seats

Some of our popular seats:

Our harnesses:

Installed on my personal vehicle:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Do you do personal orders? There is a set of seats I like the 1018's. I am shooting for a white, black, and red theme for my car. I was wondering if it would be possible to do a black back, white edges, and red stitching. I am looking through other parts as well. I am looking to become a future customer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you mean custom, not really. Typically we try to at least order 5 sets in one particular style. So doing one might be a stretch unless you pay extra. Typically it takes 1 month to get it as well.

BTW, pics are going up on our sub forum now! Had some delays with the photographer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys,

I work for Cipher Auto and we are working on getting more of our racing seats out there to forum communities. So since we are advertising here and a few other select forums, we want to offer a 15% Off all Cipher Auto exclusive products. This basically includes Cipher Auto Racing Seats, Seat Brackets and Racing Harnesses. Seat brackets are custom made locally in the USA, so they take about 3-5 business days to complete and ship.

We can also help anyone out on the forum that needs aftermarket lighting, just checkout our website for what we have.

Racing Seats

Our harnesses:

Hello,

I am new to this forum, just want to ask if you still implement discounts for these racing seats? i find them nice and very cool. I have a racing car but it needs replacement on my seats. I hope the discounts are still there. I am interested.

looking forward to your immediate response.

thank you.

kind regards,

darren :cool
=============================

"Buy genuine racing seat parts!"

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello,

I am new to this forum, just want to ask if you still implement discounts for these racing seats? i find them nice and very cool. I have a racing car but it needs replacement on my seats. I hope the discounts are still there. I am interested.

looking forward to your immediate response.

thank you.

kind regards,

darren :cool
=============================
I've extended the expiration of the code so it should still work. It works exclusively for our products.

If you need direct help, please send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Haha awesome install! The red actually looks Badass with the grey. I was a little worried at first but it's like the perfect accent. The car was getting a lot of looks out there I bet. Congrats man.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi guys,

Racing Seats

Our harnesses:

this seat looks good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts