Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
THESE CARS SUCK ASSS!!!!!!!

A guy I know has one and he's not even half-way done paying it off and he's already more than paid double for it in repairs.
Water pump went just after the 30k mile warranty expired and cost him a bundle. Fuel pump went, injectors went, transmission went...the car really, really, really, really sucks.

Plus I think the styling is :g

So no, but why do you ask?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they dont suck that bad

what do you have a "honda civic!" wow does it have a cam oo oo or maybe spark plug wires? i hope your not a ricer but you probley are....and im sure my stock cirrus could beat what ever low end honda you have

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
You're wrong.

Sorry dude I wasn't making fun of you, I didn't even think you had a Cirrus...thought you were just asking about them...after all this is a Honda web forum. But trust me, they suck.

Look, this is an opinion thing but I think Dodge was aiming for a sporty coupe when they designed the Cirrus and they failed miserably. In styling, in reliability, in fit and finish, and in performance.
Honda was aiming to make an economy car when they made the civic and they ended up making an economy car that is stylish, performs well, and lasts forever. So IMO the civic beats a cirrus hands down as far as "which car is better"

As for "my car vs your car" don't kid yourself. I drive a GSR hybrid with 2 cams ("oo ooo")...and yes, spark plug wires :rolleyes ... and it will wipe its ass with your piece of shit all day and get 35 mpg doing it.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
That said I"d be happy to ask my friend with the Cirrus any specific questions you have. Do you have any? Or are you just seeing how many people on this board have one?

·
Registered
13,443 Posts
well i'll say your car sucks, and if you want to go lets. Name the track. Hell i'll race you ovet the phone, call cost 32 cents a min. so it will only cost me 0.024615384615384615384615384615385 cents to kick ur ass. You came in here looking for a battle any i'm up for one. Sure make fun of the wing on my car, I'll take it off, turn that son-a-bitch sideways and stick it straight up your candyass.

And my car will beat yours getting 10mpg, and I don't care.
Boost lives :ninja

fucker get off SHO you don't belong.
Honda :hug
POS candy-box car :bye

·
Registered
158 Posts
Glenfiddich_man said:
well i'll say your car sucks, and if you want to go lets. Name the track. Hell i'll race you ovet the phone, call cost 32 cents a min. so it will only cost me 0.024615384615384615384615384615385 cents to kick ur ass. You came in here looking for a battle any i'm up for one. Sure make fun of the wing on my car, I'll take it off, turn that son-a-bitch sideways and stick it straight up your candyass.

And my car will beat yours getting 10mpg, and I don't care.
Boost lives :ninja

fucker get off SHO you don't belong.
Honda :hug
POS candy-box car :bye

too fuckin' funny this early :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts