Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 Civic EX 1.7L *****h. This is my first Honda, well my first import car. I don't know much about Honda cars. I was wondering what other engines are the same as far as mods? And also what upgrades need to be done the have a turbo? :confused

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
welcome to SHO
for starters you should read the stickies on each forum and use the Search feature as often as possible. you'll be amezed at how much info is out there. maybe not as much for the 05's, but still.
we have a turbo forum here. visit it and read the stickies and post your turbo related questions there. good luck with the new car.

·
Registered
519 Posts
not to be an ass or anything but its Vtec, not ***** :p welcome to SHO! and just like illeffect said, just do a search, im sure u will be able to find anything u need!

·
Registered
382 Posts
welcome, the other forum you can find A LOT of info on about your car is 7thgencivic.com
Since I am a member on there, I can tell you somethings about the car. As far as car mods go, there are I think 2 or 3 turbo kits available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.