Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn i just launched my civic at 5 and a 1/2 and it kicked out of gear. What the hell is that all about? I then launched at 4 - 4 1/2 and the launch was fine... i guess. Do i need new clutch? Help Me!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Why did you post something about the same problem twice. You have already posted "The Clutch" once and it is still being updated everyday. This is the second post on the same exact topic. I hope your not trying to build up your posts. :eek:

·
Registered
208 Posts
White93Civic said:
Why did you post something about the same problem twice. You have already posted "The Clutch" once and it is still being updated everyday. This is the second post on the same exact topic. I hope your not trying to build up your posts. :eek:
haha, I think he was unsatisfied with our replies

·
Registered
494 Posts
That must have been it, although we are still helping him out in the other post he made.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Rice_Eater143 said:
Damn i just launched my civic at 5 and a 1/2 and it kicked out of gear. What the hell is that all about? I then launched at 4 - 4 1/2 and the launch was fine... i guess. Do i need new clutch? Help Me!
try launching lower, like 3.

·
Registered
518 Posts
yeah i launch at like 2.5 or 3, and i still burn out, but im getting better at it, and im not just dropping the clutch, and the launches are waaaay better, but ive never had it pop out of gear like that.

·
Registered
323 Posts
laucnh at 1.5-2, minimal wheel spin, a little hop, but better than burning your clutch and burning out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.