Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to fit a 92-95 OEM civic ex coupe lip onto a 4 door? I'm thinking about doing it since I found this guy selling his. If it can't be done then I'll just forget about it. Thanks........

·
Registered
338 Posts
not EG oem lip but...

here are examples of mugen lips on the four door and coupe/hatch:

Sedan front:

Coupe/Hatch:

IMO swap out your sedan bumper for a coupe/hatch one, interchangeable. nice and clean.

As for the oem lip from a coupe to a sedan i believe it would fit, sorry i forgot how an oem eg lip looks like.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
PLEASE modify your sig man. take the last four pics in the series and put them UNDERNEATH the first four to make it like a 2 X 4 block instead of a 1 X 8

it makes it a lot easier to read your post without having to scroll to the right like another full page ;)

and BTW, i agree with dragon in that you should swap your sedan front bumper for a coupe one then get a coupe lip ;) i'm more partial to the second lip he posted, or the autodynamic lip...

ghost

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry about the sig...

I'll re-do the sig when I get a chance to...but I just wanted to say thanks for the responses. Is the coupe front bumper really a direct bolt-on? I've been told that I might have to change the fenders.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
i dont think teh coupe front bumper will fit onto the sedan. Ive looked into it. The fronts are a bit different. If i would have known they would fit, i would already have one on my car...but if someone has tried it...lemme know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.