Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What civic will yield the closest handling to an S2000? And in order..
CRX
89-91 hatch
92-95 hatch
96+ hatch
Civic coupe
Del Sol

I want a car that will feel like an extension of my body.. like the S2000 which I wont be affording any time soon.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
non of them,rwd feels totally different than fwd

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but what's the closest? I own a mark 3 supra and I went from a 98 accord and I agree rwd feels totally different from fwd.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I would say a properly set-up Hatch back or CRX would come close,but any of the cars you listed will out handle a stock s2000 with a few mods

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
98civic4door said:
I would say a properly set-up Hatch back or CRX would come close,but any of the cars you listed will out handle a stock s2000 with a few mods
Best Motoring (DVD) had a race between a (all the cars were modded heavly),Amuse S2000, EK HB (96+), Type R Accord.

The EK HB won.

And let me tell you the Amuse S2000 is so Fing sick I cant even begin to explian. This car is KING (!!!!!!) of the Touge. It has kicked the shit out of 400+HP Silvias. I willing to bet that NO other S2000 (NA Street trim, not Race) is as fast as this around the track.

Matt

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
For this name Ive been on since March 2003. I was also on for about 2 year before revamp. To be honest, I cant even remember what my last user name was, I have been on so many damn forums and my memory sucks. Why whats up?

*edit*
Oh yea I had another name (still cant remember, gear head, or something like that) after revamp for a little while but did post alot. Then I didnt come here for a long time so I had to make a new user name. And I just took about 4-5 months off up until a few weeks ago. I was working on the road (American Idol), so I was super busy.

Matt

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
that sounds like one bad s2k

1 - 9 of 9 Posts