Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CIVIC KILL STORIES: post em here

well i got reved on by an IROC rocker mullet havin greaseball last night and i decided I would have a go with him.
first: had me by 1/4 car
second: pull on him, then my turbo spooled !
third: pull 1/2 car on him
fourth: about 1 1/2 dcars now 80mph let up and slowed down
fith: never made it
after i let up he pulled past me and cut me off...lol
he just got beat by a 4dr Civic!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Nice kill man!:laughy:

·
Registered
40 Posts
raced a 3.0L Turbo Supra

i raced a 1991/92 3.0L Supra w/turbo, i was cruzin along and i c this car flash his lights at me from the other direction and wen he went past i saw it was a supra. i look in my mirror and i just c him do a uturn in the middle of traffic, to i think catch up to me...
i pull up at the lights and he is rite behind me. it goes green and i take off (really slow) i move up just enough so he can over take the car that was next to me and we are now side by side, goin about 60kmph...
he slows down just a bit wen he gets a little infront of me to make it even. rite at that point i know he was goin to down shift, so i thought im gonna go 4 it aswell. 2 my luck he did and i threw it into 2nd and just punched it. i had him straight away by a car length (sumhow), i shifted 2 3rd and he just started to creep on me. into 4th i had my front end just infront but by about the end of 4th he just got his nose infront (they r a fukn long ass car)…
i was goin bout 160kmph and just decided to back off just after i shifted 2 5th. coz as i shifted 2 5th he got me by 1/2 a car length, he just pulled away from me. too much top end speed he had. but i thought that was not a bad effort against a turbo supra, wit my all-motor civic coupe.

·
Registered
61 Posts
$$$$$$$$$$$

i smoked a yugo on the 91 freeway last week damn i had em by like 4 bus links damn it was a good day peace guyssssssss...........:D ......bwahahahahaaa d15 power babyyyyyy

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Wow you guys are fast. For as fast as you guys post these things you should know where to post them, i.e. non-tech. Nice kills though. And Hybrid, howcome the only thing you said was ok?

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
This was posted even before I had my mod powers!!!

Damn talk about bringing a pointless thread back from the dead!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.