Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED!!! Civic parts, jdm, oem, obx, and more!!!!

ok, im kinda new at this whole internet selling thing, this would only be my 5th time selling stuff on a forum. anyway, i have some stuff that was laying around in my shop that i'd lik eto get rid of cheap. im selling my shop so everything goes. here is the list:
1. 88-91 cold air intake $30shipped
2. 92-95 aem cold air intake $30shipped
3. 03-05 civic si only, hi flow cold air intake $40shipped
4. JDM Nippon Racing B16a or B18 Pistons, $80shipped
5. New. Stone mountain Racing Development Xs Power T3 Super 45 Turbocharger, stage III wheel, 45trim 21lb, 2.36inlet, 2" out, wet floating bearings, 1/8 Npt oil inlet, .42 a/r compressor, .48 a/r turbine, can do 25psi asking 175 shipped.
6. OBX Front mount intercooler kit, 92-00 civic ex/si sohc, Core dimensions 20" wide 9" tall 2.5thick, endtank to endtank 30", polished aluminum kit, direct bolt on with instructions. asking 160 shipped.
7. 88-91 header, good cond. includes downpipe. 65shipped.
8. 92-00 header, new never installed. 120 shipped.
9. alpine 9820 brand new in box 175 shipped.
10. alpine 7870 used but in great cond. 70shipped.

these parts have been in my shop for about 6months, the turbo was supposed to go on a civic but when i ordered it, the guy never came for the work so i got stuck with it, sam with obx intercooler and the pistons. the intakes were taken off cars that were being sold and put back to stock. if you have any questions or want to see pics pm me. thanks for checkin o ut my post!

ok, the turbo and intercooler are pending, and 88-91 and 92-95 intakes are sold. i also forgot to add whoever buys the headers will get free gaskets and bolts. and the headunits will come with installation clips for free!! if you want to make a offer on somthing, dont be shy... message me and ask, i might just take it, spring cleaning time is here and this stuff must go, will be posting more!!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
ill take the 5th gen intake :)

pm'ing you now

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is just a turbo, prices are best offer. i have pics please give me your email so i can send them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I'm interested in the cold air intake. Im pretty new to the internet buying. How do I go about doing this? Is it still available?
Thank you! :)

partsplus said:
ok, im kinda new at this whole internet selling thing, this would only be my 5th time selling stuff on a forum. anyway, i have some stuff that was laying around in my shop that i'd lik eto get rid of cheap. im selling my shop so everything goes. here is the list:
1. 88-91 cold air intake $30shipped
2. 92-95 aem cold air intake $30shipped
3. 03-05 civic si only, hi flow cold air intake $40shipped
4. JDM Nippon Racing B16a or B18 Pistons, $80shipped
5. New. Stone mountain Racing Development Xs Power T3 Super 45 Turbocharger, stage III wheel, 45trim 21lb, 2.36inlet, 2" out, wet floating bearings, 1/8 Npt oil inlet, .42 a/r compressor, .48 a/r turbine, can do 25psi asking 175 shipped.
6. OBX Front mount intercooler kit, 92-00 civic ex/si sohc, Core dimensions 20" wide 9" tall 2.5thick, endtank to endtank 30", polished aluminum kit, direct bolt on with instructions. asking 160 shipped.
7. 88-91 header, good cond. includes downpipe. 65shipped.
8. 92-00 header, new never installed. 120 shipped.
9. alpine 9820 brand new in box 175 shipped.
10. alpine 7870 used but in great cond. 70shipped.

these parts have been in my shop for about 6months, the turbo was supposed to go on a civic but when i ordered it, the guy never came for the work so i got stuck with it, sam with obx intercooler and the pistons. the intakes were taken off cars that were being sold and put back to stock. if you have any questions or want to see pics pm me. thanks for checkin o ut my post!

ok, the turbo and intercooler are pending, and 88-91 and 92-95 intakes are sold. i also forgot to add whoever buys the headers will get free gaskets and bolts. and the headunits will come with installation clips for free!! if you want to make a offer on somthing, dont be shy... message me and ask, i might just take it, spring cleaning time is here and this stuff must go, will be posting more!!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
partsplus said:
yeah its still forsale!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS ASSHOLE:
Charles Grei
312 conrow st.
burlington nj 08016.

partsplus took my $30 for a stock taillight nd never shipped anything. I will troll this asshole ;)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
quit scammin people you damn punks thx for warning me about this guy man sure youve got some springs for sale everyone should just hound the shit out of these guys and we should find a member that lives close by them and just pay them a visit im so sick of these guys gettin away scott free cut there damn hands off friggin thieves man i cant stand liars and thieves be a man not a damn punk and send these people there money back or there parts and then go get a damn job and try working for a living you slug.

·
Registered
93 Posts
DO NOT BUY!!!...He is a scammer and full of shit about everything he posted. That T3 he is trying to sell is off of someone else who is selling it on Ebay! I remember the pic! I REPEAT DO NOT BUY!!!! Mods ban this guy once and for all!

·
Registered
93 Posts
for real...i agree with ray ray..go get a job you lazy low life piece of shit! learn how to make money the real way instead of taking peoples hard earned money

·
Registered
250 Posts
Waiting for someone closer yto pay this piece of shit a visit. Boy Charles be glad your on the East coast ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts