Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Civic performance parts + 17" RHs

I'm in Ohio and have the following parts available from my 6th gen (96-00) Civic EX coupe:

DC Sports DAC intake, practically brand new w/brand new DC Sports cold air extension, both polished w/instructions - $125

DC Sports 4-2-1 ceramic 2-piece header, used condition and I beleive was for DX model because I had to relocate my o2 sensor - $SOLD

Neuspeed strut tower brace, black w/white decal, used - $SOLD

5Zigen fireball rear section, used - $100

2 Nitto NT450 205/40/ZR17 tires, both brand new - $SOLD

17" RH Evolution (Racing Hart) T-10 rims, not in great condition (curb rash) but straight and VERY RARE, w/Nitto NT450s, two great tires, one good tire, and last tire needs replaced - $SOLD

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try to get some pictures up within the next couple days. Normally I would have posted them but I've just had a couple family deaths and have alot going on.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics of wheels sent... I have pics of everything now whoever is interested just PM me with you e-mail address and let me know what you would like pics of.

I'm located in the Columbus area - Galloway, Ohio to be exact.

·
Registered
121 Posts
got a picture of the header?

and this was on your 6th gen ex? do you know if it would work for a 5th gen ex?

my email is [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
header sold to me!! haha

bump for a nice guy to deal with :)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
ISU_Civic_Chic said:
header sold to me!! haha

bump for a nice guy to deal with :)
Ya I second that compliment! awesome guy! i got the bar the other day (sent to my mom's house) haven't gotten a chance to see it...but was def suprised at its 'speedy delivery!'

·
Registered
121 Posts
bump for a good seller! already got my header and it is great :) cant wait to put it in

1 - 20 of 26 Posts