Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if 99 Civic seats will fit into a 93 Del Sol with little or no modification? My friends Del Sol has Integra seats and they are uncomfortable and dont fit right. Don't ask me why the previous owner put Integra seats in the car when he had Del Sol seats. He did not give them to us, he sold them seperatly for some odd reason.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
the seats civic seats should fit in the del sol without any modifications.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
92-95 civic seat will fit with no problem, you'll need to swap the rails out on the 99's, which isn't that hard to do, I beleive its a bolt on.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Peteex said:
92-95 civic seat will fit with no problem, you'll need to swap the rails out on the 99's, which isn't that hard to do, I beleive its a bolt on.

But the rails that are on the seats in the car now are not the right ones either. They dont fit right, thats why he wanted to replace them.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VtecAddict said:
Peteex was right but i dont honestly think the civic seats are going to be any more comfortable. The civic seats suck as well.
They're better than whats in the car now. Plus the sides of the integra seats stick out too far and its hard to get the seat belt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.