Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Stan here from sunny Australia. Been lurking around the Honda forums and i have finally decided to join superhonda as there is actually a dedicated section for the del sol. I just bought my very first car, a 92 Honda Del. I'm really excited and cant wait to get started improving the performance. It is the VTI model with the b16a2 engine and i was wondering if a 92 civic short ram air intake kit will fit on my car. I cant really find any parts for my car here so ebay is a real good help and i'm a student on a budget. Pics to come soon

Thanks guys!
:)

· Registered
1,174 Posts
aWwww... it was a trap... why am I so stupid? I'm waiting for someone to post a link and I go to it and it's actually something good. Like some dude shows up at my door and says "THANKS FOR CLICKING THE LINK!!! YOU WIN!!!" and then just turns on a leaf blower full of hundred dollar bills and blows it into my apartment for an hour so I have a house full of money, then he runs away giggling.:clappy:clappy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.