Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys and gals,heres the deal. i want to trade my almost mint si rims, with 2 brand new khumho 712's and two stock michelins(80% tread) for any pair of rims 16 or 17 inch. now i realize some rims are worth more than others, so i am willing to put in some cash. just let me know all offers. i dont really care if there white silver or gunmetal. also looking to keep it in the nj, ny ct,md,dc,va area. thanks guys and keep the offers coming!

· Registered
8,520 Posts
I have some black 94 GS-R 5 stars ... i could consider it, if you wanted to.

· Registered
47 Posts
cascivic said:
alright guys and gals,heres the deal. i want to trade my almost mint si rims, with 2 brand new khumho 712's and two stock michelins(80% tread) for any pair of rims 16 or 17 inch. now i realize some rims are worth more than others, so i am willing to put in some cash. just let me know all offers. i dont really care if there white silver or gunmetal. also looking to keep it in the nj, ny ct,md,dc,va area. thanks guys and keep the offers coming!

Hey i have Focal sixteens with brand new khumos rims are in excellent condition with gorrilla lug nuts. if you are willing to trade straight across im down. im located in NV.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.