1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
didnt know the civic type r was that quick

·
Registered
671 Posts
was the camera car the s2000? was it racing with them or just filming?

·
Registered
81 Posts
that was crazy, the type r is fast as F*** :clap

·
Registered
772 Posts
it bogles my mind. a civic type r is same engine as RSX-S right? makes me wonder if that 350 was the 287 hp automatic.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Da_nemesis said:
wow that thing is fast is a stock r really faster than a z?
the z is a amazing machine. but stock they are not that great. i have one i my group. and by me riding in it alot, its like ok, go faster. Speed is like crack.

2003 Nissan 350Z Track run 14.17 s @101.4 mph
and the non track runs about 14.4 or 5

* tested and averaged by pro drivers

·
Registered
57 Posts
Agree, stock Z are not that quick against CTR's.........I always go up against them and there is little difference between them. But at top speed, the Z will be SLOWLY pulling away. Modified Z's are a different story though..... :p

m39b??? Do you know these owners or did you find the vid on d net??? Coz that CTR was not ENTIRELY STOCK!! That isnt a standard exhaust.

Some CTR owners here (UK) are doin low 14's stock 1/4 miles.

·
Registered
46 Posts
hondata will do wonder to that car, keep that in mine. it might look stock but you can't tell but CTR isn't really that fast, i had that ecu reflash on my RSX and w/ that and intake, most people will think it's stock but hondata is all you need for a k20 motor. and with a great increase in power and light weight it's a great weapon for those who don't know about the hondata reflash. just some insight.

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
damn, I thought the 350's had way more power to the wheels than a stock type r...I thought the type r was going to get slaughtered but I was happy to see that it won...I'm thinking about getting the rsx type s...they don't have the same motors do they? the rsx type s and the ctr...I haven't done much research on the newer hondas but the type s, but I would think they'd have different motors...bc the ctr's and the itr's never had the same motors before...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.