Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Elegant Runaway said:
omg can i get the Bleach one? :p

all your sigs cool, been doin it fo awhile eh?
sure. who do u want in it? i can find any character so holla at me. i have not been making sigs long. maybe a couple of months 3 or so so be more precise. i am noob and still learnin and getting effects to flow with images and make it all work

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
do you make custom ones?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mpcivicfb88 said:
do you make custom ones?
what do u mean by custom? to start completely from scratch? no, i am workin on one now. i drew a pic and scaned it to my computer and now coloring and editing it to something nice. this dell mouse sux and i dont have any high end stuff for me to draw and look good on the computer. it has to be done by hand for me lol. but i do for these sigs, take a bunch of pics and some how put them or some of them in the sig and edit etc. them in there

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
no i mean like if i gave you pics and then wanted a collage thing...and jus a name...could you do that..

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mpcivicfb88 said:
no i mean like if i gave you pics and then wanted a collage thing...and jus a name...could you do that..
yeah......i will do my best. thats how i made all those above. they gave me pics and a told me the vision they wanted or i visualize for them and make it and then put their username in there somewhere.

·
Registered
582 Posts
sometime im gunna get some good pics of my car, once i wash it. i just wanted to write something here so i could find this thread once i have some pics. nice work too

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
civicsi94 said:
sure. who do u want in it? i can find any character so holla at me. i have not been making sigs long. maybe a couple of months 3 or so so be more precise. i am noob and still learnin and getting effects to flow with images and make it all work
i dont want anyone in it, just the one you made above :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RSMisfit said:
could you make my current sig look better?
im stuck with ps elements...
ill give the pics and such
cool.

Boricua,
it only takes 10-15 min.s max on a sig if i know what i want to do. its not hard to time consuming once u get the hang of it. plus i only do this on the weekends since college owns my life during the week. lol thanks for the compliments though :clap

1 - 20 of 105 Posts