Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
If the stuff is not dry and hard inside of the light, try using that air in a can that is used for dusting computer keyboards and such. I use it to reach the hard to reach areas in the engine bay to clean off the dust and dirt. If it is hard and dry you'll probably have to take them apart.

2002 Accord LX V6 Sedan
minnor mods

· Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nanakai said:
If the stuff is not dry and hard inside of the light, try using that air in a can that is used for dusting computer keyboards and such. I use it to reach the hard to reach areas in the engine bay to clean off the dust and dirt. If it is hard and dry you'll probably have to take them apart.

2002 Accord LX V6 Sedan
minnor mods
nope, its mostly just dust and crumbled peices of the housing. so, ill try that. thanks!

· Registered
313 Posts
-=HIREN=- said:
stick a vacuum hose in there!
This is what I was going to suggest as well. :)

· Registered
225 Posts
when one of my friends got his SIR....... he got home and notice there was a spider in his headlights....... how did it get stuck in there?? no clue.... i think he had to take em apart....

· Registered
252 Posts
nanakai said:

2002 Accord LX V6 Sedan
minnor mods
You take an air can and blow off hard to reach spots in your engine bay??? you must really like having your car clean....boy, i'd never go that far...maybe for a big show or something but man...thats dedication :)....BTW....in your user CP you can make a signature that will automatically come up at the bottom of your posts instead of typing it out every time....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.