Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where to get those clear lexan hoods or how much they cost? Thanks!:confused:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
yeah, unless your car is a trailor bitch, all show car, i dont think it would be a good idea to get one. i doubt theyre very durable and i think that after a while they would get all scratched up and look like crap.

·
Registered
650 Posts
munkeysoup said:
yeah, unless your car is a trailor bitch, all show car, i dont think it would be a good idea to get one. i doubt theyre very durable and i think that after a while they would get all scratched up and look like crap.
not even "unless your car is a trailor bitch," cuz those hoods are just horrible.... they make the car lose points in my book....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Here's a really cheap way to get the clear hood look for a show (I'm assuming you show your car otherwise there's no reason to ever think about getting one). Anyway, just take the hood off. Simple, cheap, and gives the same effect...

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
i definitely wouldn't recommend gettin one cuz it'll get mad dirty from underneath probably and w/o a lot underneath ur hood it just won't look right

·
Registered
24 Posts
i think they are cool for show cars. i wouldn't want one just because i would have to keep my motor spotless at all times. but if that is the look he wants, no need to kill his idea, chill out.

·
Retired *********
4,663 Posts
I remember seeing for sale a while ago (don't remember where) but they are for show only, you can't drive with them on.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
What did you guys think of the green chop top accord wagon that was on the November issue of Import Tuner? I think it looks really good on that car. But then again, it doesn't really matter what we think. All that matters is what he thinks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts