Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cleared out the rear turn signals on my tail lights and was wondering what people think would look better. Orange Turn signals in front (wouldn't match rear) or clear turn signals in the front with orange bulbs (match rear)

Sorry if it seems kinda ricey... haha

~Peace

·
Registered
910 Posts
what color is your car? imo, orange are the best, clears always end up looking sloppy to me... all depends on other exterior stuff like if you have jdm black housing headlights and stuff like that... id say orange though

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
i like orange.

·
Registered
25 Posts
yeaa just keep them amber (orange) along with the sidemarkers leave them stock too. everything cleared out looks alright but i like to have the amber on the car just throw some color out on the exterior since my car is black.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
orange is hella JDM y0!!!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
like my sig? it's oem, but i tinted them amber, kinda give that contrast and give it some color in the front rather than just all clear, plus they match the stock side markers.

·
Registered
605 Posts
aznswtlkr said:
like my sig? it's oem, but i tinted them amber, kinda give that contrast and give it some color in the front rather than just all clear, plus they match the stock side markers.
how did u get ur blinkers to be all ameber?

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's black with JDM Black housings... Orange? Would that look weird considering my rear's are cleared out? haha

~Peace

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
IHIPrelude94 said:
It's black with JDM Black housings... Orange? Would that look weird considering my rear's are cleared out? haha

~Peace
get the clears man...black ludes look a lot better with the clears. ricey or not who cares it deff looks better imo...it would go well with the jdm headlights too.

if you put them in you might want to leave the stock bulbs in...i did and ive passed inspection for the last 3 years and never been cited for it. if you put in a orange bulb you can see it through the front of the light

peace

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
jokerz said:
how did u get ur blinkers to be all ameber?
if you read slowly and carefully, i said "i tinted them with amber tint"...i'm just messing with you man...go find a tint shop, ask them if they have amber tint, but a small piece (free for me), go home and tint those bad boys.

They sure look good ambered though. I like the contrasting very much.

·
Registered
375 Posts
clears all the way

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
orange orange orange. Black housings w/ clears? haha. That would look so bad.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Weenie said:
if you put them in you might want to leave the stock bulbs in...i did and ive passed inspection for the last 3 years and never been cited for it. if you put in a orange bulb you can see it through the front of the light
I actually have clear bulbs that light up orange in my rear turn signals. They lenses look white til the bulbs light up.

I could do the same thing in the front... I don't think it would look so bad...

BUT! That's 3 for clear and an assload for orange... someone answer my question...

WOULD IT LOOK STUPID WITH ORANGE IN THE FRONT AND CLEARED TURN SIGNALS IN THE BACK!... haha.

~Peace

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
IHIPrelude94 said:
I actually have clear bulbs that light up orange in my rear turn signals. They lenses look white til the bulbs light up.

I could do the same thing in the front... I don't think it would look so bad...

BUT! That's 3 for clear and an assload for orange... someone answer my question...

WOULD IT LOOK STUPID WITH ORANGE IN THE FRONT AND CLEARED TURN SIGNALS IN THE BACK!... haha.

~Peace
no. I cleared my rears and cleared my fronts but use orange bulbs. I have oem orange sidemarkers (custom leds) and it looks good. Clear and blacked out headlights wouldn't look good. Let me find a pic of my bro's accord. He has the jdm look going on and it looks great.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts

-those are rs6 ece bi's btw.

·
Registered
605 Posts
98Vtec said:
its a secret that only cool people know.......hahahah, jk
how come u dunt have them then? :p ;)

jk

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
IHIPrelude94 said:

~Peace

no. my car doesnt look stupid :byye

1 - 20 of 29 Posts