Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98' black civic 2 door. I had orginally thought to put clear taillights in but the other day I saw a black mustang gt the other day with clears and it just looked to be to much of a contrast. Now I'm thinking of doing altezzas, but Ive always hated them. So I need some opinion. I really want to do clears but I dont want it to be too much of a contrast on a black car. Please give me some imput.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JustinJ14 said:
I have a 98' black civic 2 door. I had orginally thought to put clear taillights in but the other day I saw a black mustang gt the other day with clears and it just looked to be to much of a contrast. Now I'm thinking of doing altezzas, but Ive always hated them. So I need some opinion. I really want to do clears but I dont want it to be too much of a contrast on a black car. Please give me some imput.
Can u send me a picture of red and clears cause i dont exactly know what ur talking about. Do they look like the stock ones?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Clear Taillights or Atezzas

JustinJ14 said:
Can u send me a picture of red and clears cause i dont exactly know what ur talking about. Do they look like the stock ones?
so just stay with what i have cause thats what i have right now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
881 Posts
well your lights now stock lights now should have red/orange/clear on em.. they want you to get red/clear tails from 99-00 si's.. the top half is red and the bottom half is clear...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,564 Posts
pillypimpinit said:
well your lights now stock lights now should have red/orange/clear on em.. they want you to get red/clear tails from 99-00 si's.. the top half is red and the bottom half is clear...
they also came on the ex....not sure about the others...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,201 Posts


These are the bad boys that you want on your car. :D :D Personally they look the best for civics and is very clean.

Good luck,
Jason
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nguyen said:


These are the bad boys that you want on your car. :D :D Personally they look the best for civics and is very clean.

Good luck,
Jason
Yeah they do look good thanx man
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
993 Posts
i agree with the red/clear tail lights

but, do the 99-00 coupes fit on the 96-98? :confused:
because i know the 96-98 headlights are different from the 99-00
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
LsBoyB18 said:
i agree with the red/clear tail lights

but, do the 99-00 coupes fit on the 96-98? :confused:
because i know the 96-98 headlights are different from the 99-00
all the taillights from the 96-00 coupes are the same size.:) the headlights are different but the tails are the same
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top