1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
I was there the Friday night it started. Got there around 8 pm stayed til about 10:30 pm. The Porsche Carrera GT was hands down the baddest car there. To bad we weren't privileged to stand behind it whappin the throttle to 8000 grand and hearing the F1 sound. That blue G35 was bad to but didn't see that in the vid. I sat in the very s2000 (yellow), they feel soooo nice. Also the new mustang with the black wheels and body kit was pretty damn bad too. Come check my ride out talon man, shit I'm just in mansfield, surprised we haven't met yet!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
nice carerra gt i like the full race cars the best they were all reallllly nice though

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
disappointing video.
the quality is crappy...

and you had me hoping for the actual autorama, with custom cars.

this is the "new car show" at the ix center, not the autorama.

boring.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im terribly sorry it wasn't very entertaining... :rolleyes

No seriously tho.. I heard it called the "Auto-Rama" on Wmms.(Thats 100.7 as you know) But sorry if you misread or misthought.. I thought the cars were pretty bad-ass.. Guess you've been around more "Tuner" cars than I have.. I do live in a small ass town. :noo

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
the autorama is the custom car show...

the new car, or NAIAS (north american international auto show) is this one...

i don't know that i misread... ;)

i'm always around fast cars, especially ridiculously customized pieces, so this is boring...
and i read all the new car mags, so i see these things before they hit the shows

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.