Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have climate control repair faceplates for the 88-91 honda crx climate control head. These faceplates are precision laser cut 18 gauge thick steel. Painted black with 3M double sided tape on back for easy install. They are $19.99 each with free shipping for super honda members ! If interested you can e-mail me at [email protected] or purchase one from me on ebay. You will not be disappointed with the quality! I also have a link with detailed instructions on installation I can e-mail to you after payment.

eBay Motors: 88-91 Honda CRX Climate Control Repair Plate ac heater (item 140298296377 end time Feb-01-09 10:33:41 PST)

· Registered
874 Posts
it makes it look nice, but dosent do much for the damn thing being broken, and folding back

the reason i went and bought a mint one

· Registered
874 Posts
ok. in your opinion they work, in mine they dont. i would rather fix something and fix it RIGHT then put a band aid on a broken leg

good luck with selling your little fixit plates, i hope the best for you. i just wouldnt look into getting a patent just yet

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok. in your opinion they work, in mine they dont. i would rather fix something and fix it RIGHT then put a band aid on a broken leg

good luck with selling your little fixit plates, i hope the best for you. i just wouldnt look into getting a patent just yet
Tell that to the 87 people who have purchased these from me on ebay and had nothing but positive feedback for me. You seem very intelligent to buy an expensive part that has been proven time and time again to break.:lmao Get some skills and fix something. go mess up someone elses post dummy :bash

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.