Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tryin to see if we can get more members to hit a club.
Usually do 21+ for obvious reasons but lately been going to a couple 18+ for some of the not so 21-ish peeps.

Peeps that have come out so far that enjoy it:
LookATme
Mrbb6

Soooo if you are 18+ and want to hit it up, lemme know and post here or PM me with ur info and i'll add you to my list.
We usually go every week or every other week and goin with a group is better than going alone so lemme know.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bonestock94 said:
what are some of the happenin clubs now a days. i havent gone for like a year.
Depends on what you like man; I duno what makes you happy.

Here is what I like; I like asians.

So here is my choices by day of the week.

Thursday;
Club Scribbles - Diamond bar 18+
Club boogie - Anaheim 18+
Club pearl - Lake forest 18+
Bar 330 - Brea 21+

Friday;
Shark club - Costa mesa 21+
Club V20 - Long beach 21+
Century club - LA/hollywood 21+
Club benjamins - Westminster 18+
Bar 330 - Brea 21+

Saturday;
Bar 330 - Brea 21+

·
Registered
75 Posts
TSM_Pikachu said:

Thursday;
Bar 330 - Brea 21+

Friday;
Bar 330 - Brea 21+

Saturday;
Bar 330 - Brea 21+
i got the yellow fever lol ( Harold & Kumar go to White Castle) that movie is great :hug

·
Registered
98 Posts
if u like clubbin, asian girls, and good music....

hit me up, i do promoting with Asiangroove. we throw events every friday @ the can club aka "benjamins" in garden grove. this friday we are celebrating my b-day along with others.

anytime guys/girls, hit me up, let me know when ur going and i'll put u on the guest list. FYI: LOTS OF ASIAN GIRLS! haha

see me on the flyer! yaaa!! haha

·
Registered
98 Posts
TSM_Pikachu said:
Oh gawd........ima have nightmares now.........
Oh well at least now I can call all of so cal SHO'ers to come down and slap u on the silly ass for not SHOWING TO OUR MEETS!!!! :bh
hahahahahah
were u taklin to me? nightmares? me not showing @ meets? :confused

hmmm..well i went to that one meet where we went up the mountain pass, that was cool. i'll try to make this next one. :)

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Miller Time said:
were u taklin to me? nightmares? me not showing @ meets? :confused

hmmm..well i went to that one meet where we went up the mountain pass, that was cool. i'll try to make this next one. :)
Blah....................dude, I met too many peeps in the last week to keep track of them all hahahahaha

·
Registered
777 Posts
TSM_Pikachu said:

Thursday;
Bar 330 - Brea 21+

Friday;
Bar 330 - Brea 21+

Saturday;
Bar 330 - Brea 21+
I could have told you not to go to Scribbles. The guy that runs that place has a lot of money to throw around in advertising, but you never hear any good buzz about that place. Too damn small.

The Boogie is an okay place for OC clubbing. Nice venue, but unwarranted "OC attitude" there. KIIS FM used to do Klub KIIS there Thursdays; I don't know if they still do. The Pearl is now El Diablo Cantina (friend of a friend bought the place). Nice atmosphere and setup, but needs stronger promotions. Bar 330 is like 5 minutes from my house. Very chill place Thursdays and Fridays, but I'm not really feeling the crowd there Saturdays. They host outside promoters Thursdays and Saturdays, but Fridays are in house. The Shark Club used to be pretty good Thursdays, but their longtime Thursday night promoters moved to another venue (I've spun for them before). Fridays are still good, but I never liked Saturdays there; bad Asian vibe. I've never been to V20, but I heard it's pretty good. There's also Club Vegas - that one has some good buzz. The Century Club is a good venue, but I thought Saturday was Asian night there; either way, a good party. Benjamins is a small venue, but they've remodeled recently, so it feels much more open. Some of the better DJ's I've heard in OC, including Power 106's DJ Virman, who does Bobby McGee's and Benjamins Friday nights. I went to Benjamins almost every Friday for almost six months about a year ago. I even subbed for one of the DJ's once. True "party people" type crowd. Plus, they have the best go-go dancers there. Usually, it's Sasha Singleton and Maureen Hoang, or they have Christine Mendoza or Thuy Li.

Here are some links to the Asian clubbing scene in LA/OC:

www.eventvibe.com (not just the asian scene on this one)
www.nexlevelproductions.com/
www.un4seenproductions.com (not asian scene really)
www.visionshock.com
www.limelight.la
www.spotspro.com
www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Kiramas
www.goproductionsla.com

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.