Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok theres a weird noise coming from the clutch or tranny or somewhere what happens is i'll have the clutch pushed in sittin in neutral and theres no noise then i release the clutch and it sounds like my enigine is knocking i dont know what it could be if anyone has any ideas let me know what to look for/replace and how much the fix might be thanks

·
Registered
255 Posts
throw out bearing sounds like it might be almost gone. A new clutch kit will fix that problem. Hopefully that is the only bearing going bad in your transmission. I currently am waiting for a different bearing to go bad in my transmission so that I have the expensive opportunity to rebuild the entire thing.... anyway, good luck!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
jpp2432b said:
Ok theres a weird noise coming from the clutch or tranny or somewhere what happens is i'll have the clutch pushed in sittin in neutral and theres no noise then i release the clutch and it sounds like my enigine is knocking i dont know what it could be if anyone has any ideas let me know what to look for/replace and how much the fix might be thanks

if it's sort of like a loud ticking noise as you let out the clutch it might also be the suspension creaking as you put power to the wheels. Mine does that, but I haven't been able to find the culprit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but no i can have the e-brake on and have it in neutral and press the clutch then let it out when i have it in theres no noise when i let it out (still sitting still) the noise starts happening again someone else told me it could be the master cylinder but i dont know HELP ME

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.