Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Honda Accord V6 EX-L Coupe
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For awhile my Accord V6 has been needing a clutch replacement and it finally started to act up. As a replacement I decided to go with the Luk Clutch Kit and Flywheel. It is the cheapest clutch replacement that’s basically an OEM alternative. The only things I am not using from the kit is the throwout bearing. I opted to go with the OEM throwout bearing just to be safe and while it’s being installed I am also getting the Rear Main Seal replaced!

As a bonus, my RV6 HFPCs are being installed at the same time so when the car is back it’ll be more powerful than ever!

·
Registered
2 Posts
For awhile my Accord V6 has been needing a clutch replacement and it finally started to act up. As a replacement I decided to go with the Luk Clutch Kit and Flywheel. It is the cheapest clutch replacement that’s basically an OEM alternative. The only things I am not using from the kit is the throwout bearing. I opted snaptube vidmate to go with the OEM throwout bearing just to be safe and while it’s being installed I am also getting the Rear Main Seal replaced!

As a bonus, my RV6 HFPCs are being installed at the same time so when the car is back it’ll be more powerful than ever!
this is done very nicely

·
Registered
51 Posts
Great guide and video! My friend is looking at this Accord project that needs a clutch job. We'll check the extent of the rust, too. Need to finish installing the brake pads and dually wheels on the Superduty project this week before we can take a closer look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts