Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10,346 Posts
lightweight flywheels are only good for drags. outside of that, they hurt your ability to maintain momentum and especially going uphill at all.

Id stay withing 5lbs of stock weight

· Registered
10,346 Posts
I see what yer saying, but the lighter your rotation mass is, the harder it has to work to maintain momentum. You know what Im saying? From a pure performance perspective, its all good, since all your doing is either accelerating or deaccelerating on the track, but on a normal drive, youll find your gas mileage actually takes a hit, hence why I wont get a really light one, maybe just a couple pounds lighter. Dont mean I hate em dude :lol

Its personal preference. Do you wanna rev the piss outta it really quick and get better times, or you just wanna improve it a lil bit, not much to hrut anything, but just make it a lil more lively.

Goddamnit, I need a manual so bad on this car, but Im too lazy to do something like modify the shifter area (plus I dont have the right tools :lol)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.