Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use to have a Stage 4 racing clutch in my 90' CRX but it is my daily driver (if there is no snow) and it was bending my whole pedal so the metal was no longer touching the neutral safety switch, so i had to go down to a Stage 3, the point is I would like to get a whole new pedal, and I called the Honda dealer and they no longer sell the part, and all of the junk yards around here do not have CRX's , so I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get on, last time I checked they did not have it on ebay either....thanks
becca

·
Registered
909 Posts
I use to have a Stage 4 racing clutch in my 90' CRX but it is my daily driver (if there is no snow) and it was bending my whole pedal so the metal was no longer touching the neutral safety switch, so i had to go down to a Stage 3, the point is I would like to get a whole new pedal, and I called the Honda dealer and they no longer sell the part, and all of the junk yards around here do not have CRX's , so I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get on, last time I checked they did not have it on ebay either....thanks
becca
pull the pedal assembly and bend it back by heating it up with an acetaline torch, it's far fetched i know but it will work if your patient enough to do it the right way

·
Registered
12 Posts
you can always just beef up your exsisting pedal cluster the three come out in a unit and theres easy ways to make it a hell of alot stronger just need a welder..
its a pain to remove but once you understand how it comes out it will go back in alot easyer... my clutch pedal broke off last week and i lost a oction on a pedal cluster got tired of not driving so got crafty with the welder and not its def alot stronger than ever

1 - 4 of 4 Posts