Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
The franchise is dead, IMHO. They HAR had constant problems with all installments of the game, and the multiplayer servers are crap. It's just twitch-and-shoot gameplay, BF3 is where it's at :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ LOLS! :lol2

I hear you man. But the figures on the pre-sale numbers have proven to be astronomically largers then Blops or MW3!:eek2

Link:
Black Ops 2 Pre-Orders Top Modern Warfare 3's - PlayStation 3 News at IGN

I am a lemming and put my money down at GS for Blops2 yesterday:eek:. I left the poster at the store, but made sure to get the prestige token code for MW3.:eek:

Listening to the comments from Mark Lamia the studi head, the campaign is starting to sound pretty interesting to me. Multiple choices in play through paths. Multiple POV character options for some levels. Multiple endings, etc.

One example he gave was for a VIP extraction mission. You could play as a sniper giving overwatch support, or you can play as the leader of the extraction team.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2 more days!

Seems like the time between MW3 and Blops2 sure went fast.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quickie review:

I finished the campaign, played some zombs, and dabbled in multiplayer.

I think I like other CoD campaigns more, [email protected] zombie maps better, and nothing is funner then MW2 multiplayer for me. But Blops2 hasn't been particularly bad in any category. It's kinda the "un-offensive" CoD game imho. Nothing super great, but so far nothing super bad either.

But when you look at the amount of content you get for $60 compared to other games at that price point... I think Blops2 is a good bargain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts