Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i recently finished my ZC swap, actually i havent even driven it yet cause im still waiting for my header to arrive, but i have started it up and it runs fine, but it was throwing 2 codes, 6 and 15, i already fixed code 15, but i cant seem to fix code 6.

I think it may because i havent let my car idle and fill it up with more antifreeze/water, but if it could be anything else, lemme know your ideas, i want to fix it wuick so as soon as i get my header its ready to go.

·
Registered
11 Posts
it is quite possible that the coolant system needs to be bled, there is a bleeder valve around the thermostat housing area. Or you might need a new coolant temp sensor either way they are both easy fixes, congrats on your ZC swap let us know if you need any more help and let us know how your car turns out when all is finished.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I would think it would be the temperature sensor if it threw codes right when you cranked it up. The plug could be loose on the sensor or the sensor could be bad. Good luck have fun with your new motor! :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts