Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2000 accord ex coupe and now I need some advice on drops . I looked at a couple of websites for full coil-over kits that are fully adjustable but was not successful. I live in Canada so I need to be able to raise the car to stock in the winter but will have the full slam in the summer :D. Any ideas? I plan to put 18" Motegi MR7's but after reading a couple threads I might consider 17's because of rubbing. Any help is appreciated...thanks!

· Registered
766 Posts
sorry, cant help you with that....just wanted to complement on the choice of rims....im getting the same ones and they kick ass
:)

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've decided to go with 17's and a 215/45/17 tire size. The only thing is the drop. Are coil-overs really worth it and who makes full coil-overs for my car? I was thinking also about Eibach Pro-Kit which have a 1.5" drop so it should settle around 1.75. Any ideas?

· Registered
1,227 Posts
Kamozee said:
I looked into both and now I also saw NEX. Between the three, I have a good choice. Does anyone have any personal recommendations, or even actual applications?
nex are definitely the cheapest of the three, and ive heard the ride quality isnt that good. i would go w/ tein, but they are the most expensive. they are the best because you can adjust the ride as well as the height.

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Between Tein and APEXi, I am assuming that Tein has better ride quality? I'm more concerned with ride quality but I always wanted the benefit of height and dampening adjustability. Thanks a lot for the info!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.