Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ahve a 2000 civic coupe. The right vent always blows cold air no matter where you have the heat selector, but if you have it on A/C it will get colder.
If you close it off with the dial on the vent , the drivers side seems to get warmer when its on hot .... if you open it up (right side) and have it blow cool air when its supposed to be hot ..... the drivers side then will blow hot air like it should.

I might have a hose off, but why the weird temp changes?

help me please :p

· Registered
1,221 Posts
I ahve a 2000 civic coupe. The right vent always blows cold air no matter where you have the heat selector, but if you have it on A/C it will get colder.
If you close it off with the dial on the vent , the drivers side seems to get warmer when its on hot .... if you open it up (right side) and have it blow cool air when its supposed to be hot ..... the drivers side then will blow hot air like it should.

I might have a hose off, but why the weird temp changes?

help me please :p
man your not the first person to say something about this haha it happened to my gfs crx and we could never figure out what was wrong. and then it randomly started blowing hot air again. if anyone has a clue as to wtf this could be then PLEASE post cause that shit is annoying.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.