Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Ladies and Gentleman..

Here's a very widespread collab. of my team we have going on.. KnighT RyderZ.. We've been together for about a year now and decided to make a video including most of our footage from late 04 and early 05'... This video right here basically just marks whats soon to come! This spring will be an whole new Era for KnighT RyderZ.. Track vids. Dyno vids.. New Upgrades and fly'by's.. plenty of in-car vids and of course.. The BURNOUTS :clap So please EnjoY this.. It took me a while to get everything together just for you SHO users :p .. So enough with the talking.. Onto the Video!!

Edit: This is(for some reason) an inspiring video for myself.. looking from where we started to where we are now.. Who knows what the future will hold for us.. All I know is it will be Supercharged/Turbocharged/ Blown Truck(Roberts Tax return fun weiand 8:71blower!!)9 second passes in my moms car and a hell of alot more heart pounding import and domestic action!
Enjoy!

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzUyNDUwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
badinfluence said:
with another quality vid comes another rep :tu

Thank You man! That seriously means alot to me for some odd reason and I dunno what it is LoL.. Thanx Tho! Repping back!

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JDM_Honda said:
nicely put together, good job!
Thanx Bro!

Oh and before anyone ask's.(why you wouldnt know.. I dunno LoL)

The song is Van Halen--- Right Now! Fantastic racing song! Very adrenaline pumping!

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New schedule on the S/C!!! Got a 2nd job now, so s/c will come sooner than planned!!!!

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Looks good man,how is the Tibby coming?

You should turbo it,SC Tibby's are everywhere a turbo'd one would be out of the norm but nice vid though.I wish I could take a vid/edit it and put it on here but oh well

Reactions: TalonMan

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
10sec_talon_man said:
Well Ladies and Gentleman..

Here's a very widespread collab. of my team we have going on.. KnighT RyderZ.. We've been together for about a year now and decided to make a video including most of our footage from late 04 and early 05'... This video right here basically just marks whats soon to come! This spring will be an whole new Era for KnighT RyderZ.. Track vids. Dyno vids.. New Upgrades and fly'by's.. plenty of in-car vids and of course.. The BURNOUTS :clap So please EnjoY this.. It took me a while to get everything together just for you SHO users :p .. So enough with the talking.. Onto the Video!!

Edit: This is(for some reason) an inspiring video for myself.. looking from where we started to where we are now.. Who knows what the future will hold for us.. All I know is it will be Supercharged/Turbocharged/ Blown Truck(Roberts Tax return fun weiand 8:71blower!!)9 second passes in my moms car and a hell of alot more heart pounding import and domestic action!
Enjoy!

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzUyNDUwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=
Good video man :clap You put some time into it and it shows!! I like the fact that is isn't 20 seconds long and the quality is very good. Thanx for the contribution and keep it up. I'd rep but it won't let me :cry Oh well I will make sure to when you get the Tibby super charged!!! It sounds really good so far. I love the sound of a V-6 5 speed car.

·
Registered
494 Posts
good vid, i just thought they were gay clips, except the ones of your tibby...anyone can do burnouts in snow...my brother can on his pocket bike

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
99civ said:
good vid, i just thought they were gay clips, except the ones of your tibby...anyone can do burnouts in snow...my brother can on his pocket bike
It was mainly just a collb of all of us.. Not just ME. Thats not really what I was going for, but o well.. Thanx for all the props everyone! I did put alot of time into it!

Oh and GOONIAC.. It's v6 ^ speed :p LoL

Thank You everyone!

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
10sec_talon_man said:
It was mainly just a collb of all of us.. Not just ME. Thats not really what I was going for, but o well.. Thanx for all the props everyone! I did put alot of time into it!

Oh and GOONIAC.. It's v6 ^ speed :p LoL

Thank You everyone!
Yeah I saw that. :clap But they do make both a 5 and a six speed. :eek

·
Registered
303 Posts
nice video. reps on the editing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Awesome vid Justin! :tu I never get to go out and do cool shit like that anymore. God I hate PA. Anyways, that song works really well with the vid. Nice editing. Anywho I'll talk to ya laters.

Nikki

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ThanK You again everyone! Im loving the feedback! and appreciate all the compliments!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts