Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know what is besst color to paint the car as today?
Silver, babeblue, or GunMetal, SI Blue..........etc
If anyone have an idea let me know..........

·
Registered
349 Posts
Don't paint it gunmetal. its ugly. :D but daym im stuck with it.... haha j/k

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
ive seen this one accord wid a 99 si blue...it was freggin ugly..but then again i saw this 95 accord wagon with 99 civic si blue...it looked bangin.... but in a way i wouldnt recommend the si blue

·
Registered
981 Posts
brand new cadillac white....that shit blings!!!!

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
I say...go Crystal topaz pearlescent....yummm....it's light silver...almost white...and blue all three in different angles...SWEEEETTT

·
Registered
93 Posts
white or silver men that is the color!!!!or the extreme color orange!!!!!jijijijijiji:D

·
Registered
217 Posts
dood don go w/ white i have mine white and i hate it when its dirty it looks kinda clean when its really clean it still looks kinda clean depending on how anal you are about cleaning your car id go w/ a charcol or black and then tint out te windows there is nothen tighter than a freshly waxed black ride pulling out under the night light

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
light colors just don't ever look clean once the UV fade kicks in...dark colors look horrible w/ scratches...something in the middle doesn't really gleam...take your pick of which problem you wanna face.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
FUSHIA?? i dunno about that one man....

try CANDY APPLE RED...its F***** nice.. its like a burgundy with a metallic color with some dope ass gloss to it....ders a car down the street with it...if i had a digital cam ide show you!

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
yellow w/ black spots like a cheetah

1 - 20 of 29 Posts