Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a black 93 del sol with halo aux lights, clear one peice ebay lights with black housing, silver grill, cf hood black 6 spoke voxx with a silver lip and studs with reflective black window tint. this is just out side shit. well i have a type r lip on it at the moment unpainted (its white) and i was thinking since black isnt really goin to show off the lip or rear lip when i get it, i came up with the idea maybe i should paint the stock side skirts (it all lines up) front and rear lip like a gunmetal or dark silver so it ties into the carbon fiber better and it would also be a lil more flashy then just black. i like the near stock look but i want the parts to get more attention. any other color ideas would b cool to, i thought silver but figured it would b to much...i unno give me sum feedback :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
Not a bad idea

How flashy do you want it or do want it kind of low profile

If Flashy go with red, yellow, bright blue, alot of race cars paint the lower parts of the car one color to brighten the car up

If kind of Low profile go with a contrasting color like your Gun metal or Dark Gray/silver.

If low profile then just paint it black like the rest of the car (which is what i would do

P.S. another idea for Low Profile I would do is get a clear Smoke Color paint on the CF Hood but thats just what im going to do when i get all the CF Parts on My car in about 5 years which is my plan.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
ive got a front and rear lip painted black on m black car, everyone loves them, or atleast they did before the front end got completely destroyed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.