Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyones feelings on Tenzo R exhausts? How do they compare with Apex, Greddy, Zigen, in quality, sound, and price?

Anyone have audio clips of exhausts?

Which exhaust by Tenzo R would you recommend?

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
I may be wrong, but isn't that an axcel back????
If it is the one I am thinking about, a kid in my town has one. It isn't really loud, it actually has a nice sound to it. It comes out on an angle, and looks decent.

As far as quality, I really don't know how good they are. He paid like 3xx for it????????? Not really sure, but it was in the 3's.

I may be wrong, that may not be the exhaust your talking about, but I am pretty sure he said it was a tenzo R.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, they have three different models. Type-2, Type-5, and Venturi. They all have a universal model, and a axle back model. Then they sell the catback pipe for the Type-2 and Venturi.

I was just going to get a universal to save money, but I'm thinking about getting the axel-back, then later (if I want) I could get the bolt on cat-back pipe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.