Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get a complete rebuild kit with pistons for my prelude, it has an H23a.

websites would be great
thanks for all your help.

:clap finally getting my car running :clap

·
Registered
910 Posts
what are you wanting, just a piston w/ rings and the other bearings and gaskets? or the full thing, rods, pistons, rings, top end seals and gasket stuff? there are a lot of sites... and if you dont mind me asking, why waste time and money rebuilding an h23 when you could get an h22 swap for a little more? unless your tight on cash which i can totaly understand, or maybe you wanna turbo your h23 later? just asking

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Im doing thre same thing, with my H23A1. Im gonna build it for N20, or maybe turbo. Thats a good idea,No one gives the H23 any credit. The h22 is a nice motor but just too much. I got it priced for Eagle rods, Wiseco pistons, a block guard, all the machine work plus a Direct Port Nitrous system was like a lil over $3,000 also including an aftermarket clutch. For the whole H22 JDM motor with the install was like $3,500. SO i was like hmm.. 150 WHP with the H22 or 250+ WHP with the built H23 i/h/e and a 100 shot. :bye :bye H22 :clap

·
Registered
114 Posts
keep the h23....no need for an h22...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts