Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· On Blakes Nuts
Joined
·
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·


Selling my rims, no tires included as you wouldn't want them anyways. Rims are in good condition. I also have a full size spare that's the same as the wheels on the car. Never even had a tire mounted on it. So included in the sale would be 5 rims, none bent or cracked. Comes with lugs, centercaps, and unlock tool for the lugs. Looking for 450 obo plus shipping. Shipping will be exact to your specific location, no overcharge here. Let me know if you have any questions.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
23,755 Posts
You guys on superhonda broke bitches or what?
you honestly had to ask that question? 90% of sho's user base is not driving or doesnt even own a honda..of the other 10% i'd say 1% owns a lude..so yea..
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top