Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im sitting here waiting for my black Teg interior to come in and I got a question about the door panels. I know that the door panels will bolt right up since the bolt points are in the same place and you just have to splice wires for the power stuff to work but the door latch is what concerns me. Looking at the pics of the door panels it looks like the Teg door latch is higher up on the door panel than the Civic one. Do I just need to get a door latch out of a Teg door and bolt it on? I assume it would mount up just fine in the Civic door or at least with very little trouble.

The Teg interior should looks pretty nice when it's done (black leather gsr seats front and rear, Teg dash and center console, way more modern than the gray ex interior). When everything comes in I think I'll do a write up on it since I couldnt find one anywhere on the net. Any insight on this would be great!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Where did u get the interior???keep us posted cuz i wanted to get ITR seats in the rear but didnt know if it would fit the coupe.But as far as the latch i dont know...still got the stock grey interior :cry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.