Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this doesnt happen very often..and i dont expect it to, but tonight i had a guy compliment me on my car. I was at the drive thru at krispy kreme and when i pulled up, the guy was hangin out the window "oooo"ing. heres teh convo

him-nice car!
me-thanks
him-where are people ordering those dashes from? (the white piece on my dash for those of you who have checked teh pics out)
me-oh, i did that myself
him- how did you do that?
me-i proceeded to tell him how i did it
him- what about that blue piece? where di you get it? (plastic piece around gauges...i painted it dark blue)
me-Did that myself too...same way i did the white.
him- aw, thats cool, do you have to take a special class for that?
me-nah, i just got bored and did it
him-well thats cool, you got exhaust?
me-no, im broke...

then i got my donuts and left....i just think its cool when people compliment my bobo car :)

· Registered
1,011 Posts
hahaha... one time i was cruzin on the strip and this guy had more mods on his hatchback then i.. and he slowed down and was like.. " wow.. what kind of polish did you use on your car?? it's sooo nice " .. in my mind i wanted to laugh.. but i simply said.. " the cheap stuff.. wash and wax " then the rest of the night he kept trying to race me... hahaha i think i already told ya.. hehe :D

· Registered
767 Posts
Hey Manda - are you gonna get rims for your civic? I just checked out the pix, they look nice - & I like what ya did to the interior. If i ever had a day off i'd love to do some pink and white on my plastics. anywho, a lil off topic, just wanted to ask :) but ummm i haven't really noticed that with the girls bein stupid - i used to, but now i'm like ehhh whatever & ignore it. i may be a lil flirty, but at least i know my shit :) still learnin of course, and sho is a great place to come to learn more, so i think anyone who comes here has got some sortta intrest in hondas, i'd much rather be here than a nasty camaro,mustang hang out....gag me. :p

· Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*Sugar* said:
Hey Manda - are you gonna get rims for your civic? I just checked out the pix, they look nice - & I like what ya did to the interior. If i ever had a day off i'd love to do some pink and white on my plastics. anywho, a lil off topic, just wanted to ask :) but ummm i haven't really noticed that with the girls bein stupid - i used to, but now i'm like ehhh whatever & ignore it. i may be a lil flirty, but at least i know my shit :) still learnin of course, and sho is a great place to come to learn more, so i think anyone who comes here has got some sortta intrest in hondas, i'd much rather be here than a nasty camaro,mustang hang out....gag me. :p
Yea, im gonna get wheels eventually. I just dont have any money right now. Oh and i like my interior too, i need to go back and touch up a few things that you cant see in the pics. And with the girls n stuf on here...i guess i pay more attention to people. Some of em reall annoy me. i mean, i dont tell them off every time they post..but i see it and im like, god just shut up, ya know?

· Registered
403 Posts
I know how it is with a fixed up ride, people use to do that to me too..when i had my car. Now I get it bad driving shawns car..but I tell them up front its my hubbys car..not taking credit for stuff I didnt do, although I help pay for most of it..lol:p

· Registered
1,336 Posts
Man.......... before when i still got my EBP civic si , i was geting props frum everybody left and right:) now that i ride in a 4door family car, its happen that often anymore :) thats ok , just wait till i fix up my mr-s :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.