Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
do not use an easy out on it. how did you put it in there? did you use a ratchet or something?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
idk man it just got stuck it idk how o get it out my friend said jst glue itt the test with the thing back on then see if it willl move but now im facing a bigger problem i kinda smashed a spark plug in there a bit and dust went into my head from the smashes up peaces but they were not big at all so i dont know if that will affect anything.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
You got the end of your compression checker stuck in the spark plug office right?

When you went to remove it the hose broke off it? So then there should be just the metal piece that screws down in the spark plug hole in there.

Did the hose break? Or did it come unscrewed and you can't get the hose to get enough grip to break the "adapter" piece loose.

If the hose broke, you might try getting a long flat head screw driver, jam it in the hole of the compression tester end and then use a hammer to really wedge it in there. This should let you turn the compression tester end piece out.

If it merely came unscrewed and you can't get it broken loose just loctite the hose's threads screw it back down on the adapter piece and wait 24 hours for it to set up. Remember it doesn't take much.

How did you get metal fragments in your engine?

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Red loctite is much stronger than the blue. Use it. And it takes very little.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.