Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno if this will go or not... But I figured its worth a try....
Anyone here need to get something out??
Do something just absolutely wrong?
Have sex with your neighbors wife?
Touch yourself while looking at pictures of Janet Reno?
Folded a latex glove in a pillow and went at it?
Have sex with a 400 lb. chick, and pretended to be drunk to do it?
Done this :bash to your weiner for fun?
Get one of these :number1 in your no-no zone?
Confess!!!
Post it here...

I would start, but I kinda need to think wisely about it...
Most of my confessions would land me in jail...
And probably get me banned, haha

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I'm ex navy, I'm not proud of what I was, but I was a whore.

Let’s start out slow. I was dating a girl, her dad was going out with some older chic, for some odd reason I was always left alone with the girlfriends soon to be stepmom. Well, I ended up I porkin her on a regular basis(the only squirter I ever poked, boy is that freaky. It goes from nice and wet to throwing a hotdog at a waterfall in seconds). I got caught by my girlfriend while I was drilling the mom in ass and had some 'splainin to do.

My first girl when I was in the navy I treated like trash, good thing too because she's a blimp now. Anyhow, I was dating her for about a year, poked her 17 y/o sister(I was 19 and UCMJ is clear to 16). Mom caught me in the bathroom while the younger sister was in the shower and my girlfriend was at work(damn I’m sloppy). Later she asked why I was in there, I didn't respond, she went into how she hasn't gotten laid in months and that her husband was a terrible lay. What's a guy supposed to do?

Another time we were just out for a usual friday night and a hoggin pot begins. Everyone puts in $20, at the end of the night the guy that has carnal knowledge of the nastiest pig in the group gets the pot. I had never participated except putting money in the pot, but noted the pot was up to about $400, hmmmmm. I start putting down the pints as fast as I could. I wake up in the barracks(at my rank I had my own room) the next morning with my clothes still on, but my drawers were missing. OMFG I feel like hell. I get up, shower noting I had the smelliest crotch known to man, and pick my jacket up off of the floor. What's that in the pockets? My drawers, why were they in there? I dig in the other pocket and pull out a wadded pair of pink cotten drawers and a wad of cash falls out. I stretch out the panties for further examination, WTF they are the size of a tall ship sail, I could do jumping jacks in one of the leg holes. What in the hell did I do? I walk out in the hall(usually once you are awake you'd just leave your door open), instead of the usual razzing from the other guys when someone wins the hoggin pot, one of my friends walks up to me with a distraught look on his face. "Dude, that was just WRONG, you earned that money". I'm perplexed because I really didn't remember anything. Two more of my friends come out of their rooms and just shake their head at me. "WHAT??? What chic was it?", I ask. One of them says, "Dude, remember that one in the polka dots over in the corner that you said anything but her when we first walked in the door? Well, I guess you lied" This was the nastiest, ugliest, skankiest thing I had ever seen. I am ever so thankfull I don't remember slipping her the sausage, but the look on my friend's faces for the next few weeks told the whole story.

We hit port in Halifax NS after being on a northern run(read: 3 months without sunlight), went to a jumpin club and the four of us had scored within 30 minutes. A group of 5 chics that we'd been doing small talk with asked if we had a hotel room, 3 of them I'd call hot, one had a ROCKIN body but was kind of ugly, and one was just "meh", not homely, but not something I'd brag about. We said "no", they replied "If you get one, we'll buy the booze". SCORE! One of us got tiny sack syndrome and chickened out. The chicken's nickname was booby, a 6'4" muscle bound 22yo virgin, every chic that we ever introduced him to said he was hot as hell, but he was saving himself, which made chics try even harder, but none ever succeeded. Anyhow, we got a suite at the Marriott because it had twin king beds and a fold out couch. I spent the first night with one of the hotties and the one with the hot body and nasty face with a bit of the ol in out, the other two guys were sharing the "meh" chic and each had a dedicated hottie. One of us had duty the next morn so that left two sailors and 5 hooches. They were sobering up and realizing what we had done so me and my shipmate commenced to getting them shitty again at 8am and spent the next few hours doing some tag teaming. We then took a nap and when we woke up two of them had to work so we were left with only 3. We all showered(individually) then took a cab over to one of the chics house so they could get some clothes. We went to dinner then asked the hooches if they wanted to go hit a club, they said "nah, it's your turn to buy the booze tonight". So another night of the ol in out, unfortunately it was two of the hotties that had to work, so we had a hottie, a hot bod, and a "meh". We agreed instead of arguing to just change it up once in a while. We ran out of booze and I outranked my shipmate so I sent him packin. He came back to one on top, me kissing one with a finger in her twat, and the other just sitting there watching. He took his que and started banging the voyeur, and all worked out well. The next morning I had duty, and we set sail the next day. From what I gather the other two hotties came back and the hot bod took off, so overall it was a very interesting weekend.

The only tart I ever felt real bad for was poking another squids old lady. I met a fine ass redhead at a bar, did the smalltalk, paid for her(in drinks), and took her back to her house. On the way there I noted that we were entering an offbase navy housing area. Hmmm whiskey tango foxtrot. I said, "Are you married or something, I don't mess around with navy wives? Why do you live in base housing?". She replied, "No my dad is a squid, he's on a boomer and just deployed." BONUS!!! I spent the next 3 months pretty much living there, met quite a few of the neighbors, and was enjoying life. She informs me that her dad is coming home the next day and she is not allowed to date squids and that her dad was an officer. Hmmm not in this end of housing and she's 21, but ok, I'd been dumped. 3 days later one of my shipmates tells me I have a phone call. I go topside and answer the phone and do the " [email protected]#[email protected] speaking(name edited for innernet reasons)", I hear a stout, "Is this [email protected]#[email protected]". I reply, "uhh yeah, I already said that". Then the rant begins. "I hear you have been sleeping with my wife" blah blah and more blah. I say "Listen, I would NEVER sleep with another bubbleheads old lady, you have me mistaken for someone else". He says, "You were staying in my home screwing Tina every day". DOH! The freaking whore. He gets real bold and asks my rank and rate(that's usually what you do before you threaten to beat someone's ass), I reply "Radioman first class". There was silence and he starts crying. I tell him, "Dude, take it easy, she was lying to you and me both, she said that was her dad's house, lets meet and talk". So we meet and it turned out he was a E-2 nonqual that had been married for 4 months and on his first deployment ever she turned into a boomer widow(a term we use for guys on ballistic missle boats because they go on regular patrols, and the instant they go to sea the ring falls off of their wife's hand and they become widows). Anyhow we both go to his house and confront the whore. It ended BAD, she was throwing stuff at both of us, tried to stab him, hit me in the gonads with a broom handle, then got arrested. Whew, insta divorce there. Anyhow, I felt so bad about it. I took the guy under my wing and got him through it. To this day we're great friends.

The one thing I'd say about my adventures in the navy is that I've sowed my oats, and don't really have the dreams of "what it would be like" I'm content being a one woman man and would NEVER cheat on my wife, well never is a really strong word, but 99.9% I wouldn't :p

Reactions: misterjover

·
Registered
14,752 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
i dont think i got any to tell u the truth... ive been thinking for about 15 min now... and i cant think of one thing... other than checkin chicks out in p.e. while were stretching... (no undies wooo!) when the teacher would be like ok now spread your legs apart and reach as far forward as u can... id just stare at this one chick... always in the SMALLEST shorts thats allowed in our school... (bottom of her ass would hang out...sexy) but ya id always look :) :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.