Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been researching and asking questins about these swaps for awhile(b18c5&h22). All I ask now is if someone could confirm the parts that I have listed for each swap.

b18c5

engine
tranny
ecu p73
axles/halfshafts aftermarket or integra 94-01
94-01 integra mounts
shift linkage (type r)

h22

Hasport kit for engine
Civic dx steering rack (to keep ac)
Cut a hole in floor for the shifter
better suspension
aftermarket axles/halfshafts or integ axles 94-01

If I left anything out of the parts list for these swap please imform me.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
for the h22 you don't need a diff power steering rack...and the teg axle setup means you need a 90-91 accord halfshaft and 90-93 integra axles

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
this in a 5th or 6th gen chassis? Just remember to get all the shifter stuff..aka the "box" and cables and also you might want to get a slimline fan...for its a close fit b/w the slave cylinder and the rad. fan

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DseriesTurbo said:
this in a 5th or 6th gen chassis? Just remember to get all the shifter stuff..aka the "box" and cables and also you might want to get a slimline fan...for its a close fit b/w the slave cylinder and the rad. fan

Ok......As far as the shifter you mean get all the shifter stuff from the engine i'm putting in my car(5th gen)? Also, you are talking about the h22 right?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
for the h22, get the two cables, and the shifter plate/box that has the shifting mechanism on it..one from prelude is best cuz it is a tad bit shorter than the accord one

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanx to all of you guys that helped me out. Also, just to make sure everything is correct here is a conplete list of the swap.

-Engine(h22)
-Transmission (all cables shifter plate and box)
-ECU P13
-Distributor
-Complete IM
-Alternator
-Power steering pump
-All bracketts ad sensors
-injector resistor box
-Enjo or Hasport engine mounts
-aftermarket axles/halfshafts or 90-91 accord halfshafts along with 09-93 integra axles
-better suspension
-slim line fan
-Cut a hole in floor for cable tranny

1 - 8 of 8 Posts