Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a while back, one of the stupid kids in my chem class came up to me and asked me if I'd go out with this girl. She had just joined my lab group and I didnt really know her that well, though we did talk and laugh together while working. Because I didn't really know her, I said no, thinking the kid was just finding out for his own knowledge. The next day, we're doing a lab, and this girl is being so cold to me, very unusual. I get confused, so I start going out of my way to be nicer to her, and she just keeps up her freezeout. I'm like whatever so I just dont talk to her for a few days. She finally comes around and is herself again. I asked her why she was so pissy to me and she said she was just in a bad place, but she was nice to everyone else. What i think really happened is that stupid kid told her I wouldn't consider going out with her....which isn't completely true now.

So a few weeks after that, she tells me she's rearranging her top 8 (we're both myspace whores) and that she wants me in hers. The only thing, she says, is that she hangs out with all her top 8 alot. So I'm like, okay lets go do something. So we go see a movie and all is well. She wanted to do something else afterward but I had already promised my parents I'd have dinner with them so I had to cut it short.

Anways, we were talking a while later and I mentioned how I wasnt going to have access to a car for the few days before I left for spring break so she offers to hang out with me again. I say sure of course. So the next day she calls me after school and she says she wants to go to the beach. So we drive down, get some ice cream, and we go walk along the beach and talk and stuff. We were there for a few hours just talking and we had an awesome time. We have the same interests and obsessions, and pretty similar ways of doing things. Shes not the usual blonde chick I go for, but she is really pretty. When I was on spring break, somebody told me that people always take their crushes to the beach, to try and kiss them or get them to kiss them. I'm wondering if this is wha she was doing and is just mad I didnt do it?

So when i got back from spring break, she all of a sudden isnt talking to me very much. The only times we talk now are in lab or when we're both on AIM (nerdy I know).

I'm wondering if you guys think she liked me, and is just not backing off because I havent really made a move yet. Or if she just suddenly dislikes talking to me, i dunno. When I was on spring break, somebody told me that people always take their crushes to the beach, to try and kiss them or get them to kiss them. I'm wondering if this is wha she was doing and is just mad I didnt do it? I'm pretty sure that if she did like me, I already missed my chance with her.

Anyways, the reason i havent really made a move is tha just usually isnt my style. When I like a girl, i usually act dissinterested and force them to engage...its not that im shy, it just seems to work better than being totally aggressive.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
x2 on the my space thing. but she might of got tired of waiting. meaning if you are interrested in her.......it's time to let her know. if it aint to late already.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Myspace almost gave me the clap :clap , killer b knows what I'm talking about :lol2
Anyways I also think you should let her know that you like her as more than a friend and start showing it physicaly a little more, we don't have beachs in Ohio but if a girl wanted me to go to one alone with her I think there would be some sex going on, or atleast some making out with some gropeing :D

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
again.....x2^^^^ sex for sure.....just hat having to dig sand out of my ass though :rolleyes

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
I say she's just waiting for you to make a move, so go for it! If I could relive high school, I'd go back and take more chances with all my missed opportunities with girls. What's the worst that could happen?

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
flyingtoaster said:
Who cares? Chick friends aren't all that great anyway.

:lol2 .........man if i could go back to high school, i try to make moves on 2 of my teachers....they were hott!!! one even kinda hinted around that she might. but being only 17 at the time i was chicken. now after seeing that hot teacher sleep with a 14 year old i'm like :wow what the fuck was i thinking!!!! if i could could go back.....ya tha's for sure what i'd do :rolleyes

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
flyingtoaster said:
Who cares? Chick friends aren't all that great anyway.

what would possess you to say something like that? we make damn good friends. :D i mean c'mon, who else can I be a smartass to, beat at video games, work on cars with, and purposely drop tools on heads while their under vehicles? *smartass grin* :D :p :clap

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.