Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
there's other programs u can use also. and u can download roms from anywhere. i have Mame and over 700 old school arcade games. i use Boycott Advance to play gameboy advance games. Nemu 64 for nintendo 64. zSNES for snes. i downloaded the snes rom off of IRC. one rar file was packed with 800 roms. :tu i connect my ps2 controller to my comp and use it to play the roms. zSNES is awesome.. it's super easy to set up the controller.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IntegraTypeRS said:
there's other programs u can use also. and u can download roms from anywhere. i have Mame and over 700 old school arcade games. i use Boycott Advance to play gameboy advance games. Nemu 64 for nintendo 64. zSNES for snes. i downloaded the snes rom off of IRC. one rar file was packed with 800 roms. :tu i connect my ps2 controller to my comp and use it to play the roms. zSNES is awesome.. it's super easy to set up the controller.

im trying to find a snes file with alot of roms. this program just loads the program you dont need an emulator or anything it loads up in 3 seconds and you just play.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
tehmojo said:
im trying to find a snes file with alot of roms. this program just loads the program you dont need an emulator or anything it loads up in 3 seconds and you just play.
so basically the program is an emulator :D hit up IRC to get the roms. if u don't know how to use IRC hit up the computer forum. i have a tutorial on using mIRC. it's stickied so you'll see it.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I have 50+ snes and 100+ genesis/megadrive games on a cd somewhere. Me and a friend needed to make a website for school years ago and we used yahoo breifcase to host a shitload of em. The only site in class that got clicks :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts