Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

What controller are you using?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are guys using? Controller, logitech wheel, different brand wheel? Im getting my set up today or tommarow. New logitech wheel w/ pedals, new sparco race seat thats set up for gaming. It should be fun.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
I have the wheel from GT3. I wanna know what the biggest difference is between that one and the new wheel.

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
tha_con said:
In terms of "times" DS2 is better.

In terms of "enjoyment"....Wheel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS2

Im going to test this theory. Getting a tv tuner box so I can hook up the ps2 to the CRT. THe DFP will attach to my pc desk but not the living room table. Shall be here on friday.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
^^^ Test away, lol. Generally it just takes time to get really good times with the wheel, but it can be done!!

But try your DS2, then wheel, times will be faster for DS2 almost always...it takes practice to be competitive with DFP. But it's TOO DAMN FUN.

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
tha_con said:
^^^ Test away, lol. Generally it just takes time to get really good times with the wheel, but it can be done!!

But try your DS2, then wheel, times will be faster for DS2 almost always...it takes practice to be competitive with DFP. But it's TOO DAMN FUN.
Yea im sure, but ive been practicing the DFP on LFS and GTR, both or which are much harder than GT4. Im just pissed at the fucking table :lol

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
tha_con said:
GTR rocks your socks :)

But GT4 is more "fun" lol...dunno.
Yea GTR can be frustrating like no other. I down loaded the full german version so at least I get more choices. You gotta be hardcore to be fast in gtr.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Dual Shock... Wheel costs money that could be wasted on my car.

~Peace

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
im pimpin the controller for now. if i do get a wheel set up... itll be the gt3 wheel (cheaper) and it'll most likely be used too. fuck that 150 for a game... its a bit much

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
im using teh wheel :tu

1 - 20 of 39 Posts