Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wassup all.......i have a dry kit currently on my teg and i heard that there is a drastic difference between the dry and wet kit power, and was wondering if anyone had done it and if so is it worth it????i wanna spray an 80 wet ...i am currently running a 70 shot dry and want more power.....thanks in advance.....

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
i did the same exact thing .
yes there is a huge difference, i cant even explain it .
all you need is the fuel solenoid, a fogger 2 nozzle and the extra line for the fuel and thats pretty much it . its real easy upgrade, mine took like 15 min , just cuz i wanted it to look good.
not only more power, more fun , its safer and more efficient then dry kit too
good luck any other questions ask me .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
itr206...do you think u could post up an exact list of the parts and maybe part #'s if available? and also the steps involved in the conversion..i installed the dry kit so i have a basic idea of how it goes but i'm kinda in the dark as to how u would wire in the fuel solenoid and where the lines are run....thanks again 4 ur help...

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
just get the power shot fuel solenoid 16080
and the fogger 2 nozzle 13700b i think
and an extra line .
disco the 2 solenoids that were mounted together and take away one og the n20 solenoids and the blue thing.
wire up the other fuel sol like the nitrous with power and ground
i think the power went to the green on the relay?off hand.
then just run the lines. the nitrous goes to the nitrous inlet of the fogger
and the fuel comes from the fuel rail to the inlet of the solenoid and the outlet of thew solenoid goes to the fogger nozzle inlet marker fuel . . . . its simple heres a pic of my set up before i cleaned everything up

·
Registered
31 Posts
Get the NX dry to wet conversion part number #NXCUS. This is the best dry to wet complete set up you can buy. Not sure on the exact price but I know my boys at Bottlefed Racing sell them on there web site. www.bottlefedracing.com

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
jesus fucking bottle fed racing . . . .
im assuming he would want nos considering . .. . zex you cant upgrade wet and the nx kits dont come dry from what i know of .
soo just under an assumption im assuming this guy has nos brand?
am i right .?
please with the bottle fed racing already. :eek:

·
Registered
195 Posts
itr206 said:
jesus fucking bottle fed racing . . . .
im assuming he would want nos considering . .. . zex you cant upgrade wet and the nx kits dont come dry from what i know of .
soo just under an assumption im assuming this guy has nos brand?
am i right .?
please with the bottle fed racing already. :eek:
Hahahahahah. My sentiments exactly. The way he praises them, you would think they are his pimp. It almost seems like every damn post he makes has a link to his maker.:D No offense to you moren20pls, but I mean what's the deal here??? You work for them or something?? Seriously not trying to flame here, just curious.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
im sure they are cool kats and all and they hooked you up . but damn , every single post is giving a plug to them. enough is enough:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i've got a nos brand kit.....i didn't mean 2 start any drama in here... i just wanna get this done...by the way whats the approx. cost of the conversion..thanks all...

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
well from summit the fuel solenoid was like 62.95
the fogger nozzle was like 32.95 and i got some extra lines and fittings.
you will need2 extra lines i think . i got mine from a loacl circle track parts store. and they were like 10a piece and an fittings like 2.50 a piece
just a cunt hair over 100 prob , i would say . . . . its very worth it though.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
dont know . prob not.
i dont mess with venom kits

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know some of you are sick of me saying Bottlefed this and Bottlefed that but they kick ass and for most of the people that are on this board and don't know dick about nitrous they are the ones to talk to. They just had an article in the latest euro tuner mag. on a complete install that they did on a VW with a SC on it. Joey from Bottlefed also said that import tuner has been bugging them for a while on doing a install for a article on a IS300, but they just havn't had the time. And to all those who think that praising a good ass shop that wont rip you off and who will take the time with the first timers and not treat them like idiots, is to much (which are hard to come by now days). Next time you feel hungry eat a DICK!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
no ones saying that but enough is enough.
btw , i still dont believe the 7whp from the denso irid's /
cough cough , bullshit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
sakdpimp said:
how would u get the mist to shot into the air
well the mist is nitrous...but you do that by a purge kit...which, plain and simple, is another silinoid conected to the main nitrous silinoid

·
Registered
31 Posts
itr206 obviously it is a waist of time trying to help other people out on this board when there is someone like yourself who has known everything from day one.
Trying to help people out by telling them who they can call and get answers to there questions and a good place to buy the parts from and not have to wait a day for someone that may or may not really know what he or she is doing to respond to a post is wrong to you.
Also the little comment about the Denso plugs that you made in your last post. Maybe you should have read a fairly recent article that was in Fast Fords and Mustangs mag where Kenny Bell a well known tuner gained 27 HP to the wheels when he installed the Denso plugs on a Ford Lightning!!!!!! So the 7 HP that Bottlefed gained (I have seen the dyno chart in person at there shop as well) is not bullshit. Now I know your going to come back and say something stupid like the Lightning has a SC and thats why there was such a big gain bla bla bla. If you don't believe it then don't buy a set. There not forcing you to buy anything.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
well one thing i would like to point out...covnerting froma dry to wet kit you do not even need to get a new solenoid. you can buy the rebuild kit for a fuel solenoid and put it in the notrous solenoid, cost should be less than half the new solenoid. other wise its the same as what itr206 said....the nice thing about buying the fuel solenoid though, is that you can make a purge out of the extra nitrous solenoid.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
you know what milky licker. im gonna go buy another set and dyno them in the next 2 weeks .
like i said i already had them and ditched em . . . they are nice plugs, but cmon . you get 3x more hp from plugs rather than intake or ehaust?
cmon man ,. it just dont work that way
you might have seen that , but did you also see the texas tornado put 27hp to the wheels?
its bullshit, they didnt run it hard on the 1st run . . .. now if they changed the timing along with the plugsd then i fully believe what your saying . . but you are leaving something out here.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Like I said in my last post you must have known everything from the day you were born. Because nobody knows or can fool you obviously you have been tuning your cars and have had more dyno time than anybody in the world we will just leave it at that since you are obviously but hurt and are starting to act like a kid and call people names.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts