Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Its OK

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Look like a rolling turd

Votes: 7 20.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
I fourth the side skirt opinion. Actually IMHO, the front and back just doesn't look right either. I'm not a big fan of body kits, so it's hard to find something that I like. I'm weird like that. :D That's just my thoughts though, if you like it then go with it. :)

· Registered
10,923 Posts
sublime5981 said:
I fourth the side skirt opinion. Actually IMHO, the front and back just doesn't look right either. I'm not a big fan of body kits, so it's hard to find something that I like. I'm weird like that. :D That's just my thoughts though, if you like it then go with it. :)
I agree with that, too. Some cars, (like the delsol :)), come
"perfect" from the factory, and trying to alter their "looks"
just becomes a "gaudy" exercise in futility, IMO. But, you
can't show up at a car show with a pristine, STOCK, delsol
and expect to win any medals, so there'll always be a market
for it, I'm sure.

· Registered
479 Posts
Thats a nice conversion, I like it, but id rather just add a lip on a regular front end. Del sols are nice stock. I like the rims, cant tell if theyre bronze , but really nice. The tails are done nicely as well!

· Registered
1,330 Posts
the headlightz • sweet
the skirtz • i'll let em slide
the rimz • just the right ones
the lailz • could have done without the trunk lights

IMO if the back end of the sol didnt have that roundness to it, it probably woulda been better.

· Registered
525 Posts
why get a sol if you want to give it a different front end?

actually I love the sols front end and all I would do(which I have) is give it an agressive look.

If I wanted it to look like another make, model then I would buy a different car

· Registered
815 Posts
The front end looks like a$$ but the rear end looks like somthing I would want to my sol I like it alot!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.