Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just passing on a recent personal story: I was bombed after work, and this dude that was working on my RSX asked to borrow it for "awhile"; I said cool.
Woke up at 5pm, no keys, no car, no recollection :lol, so I called the popo.
The main dude was so cool! Especially when I called 911 at 11pm to inform them it was all a mistake. That dude was at the door in less then 5 minutes!
I love COPS like that! Damn, that dude was badass! I HATE the dude that took my car! :mad Bitch! DO NOT "borrow" my car for any reason unless it's for road tests!
Discuss the coolness you've met! :number1

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nah...this happened about a month ago. I'm like..."the duder", and this guy working on my car's competent enough, but he's got like 15 felonies and he's calling me every fucking day for work! How do you politely "shake" people like that? Is there even a way? HAHA! But that COP was cool as ice. I love COPS like that, like my two uncles. Serve and protect...until guns start firing. :lol
Share your "cool" COP stories!
Here's another from me: 2am, outta' cigs, just woke up, hungover, (day off)...go to quick-trip...cop car in the lot. Nice sobering effect! :lol Anyway, he smiled and said "HI!" which what I wasn't expecting. :lol But, yeah...cool! I'd've been in jail for DUI if he pressed shit, even though I'd had'n't drunk for hours. I was so wasted...and his smile I'll never forget. Maybe it was a "let this one go, I just got my coffee" thing? :dunno:

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love a "police presence". They cruise my store's lot alot, and I love them being there. Free coffee and doughnuts if I had the power, by God! :lol
Anyway, cool story #3: I used to work the 4pm-12am shift, breaking down the truck, (this was before scanning was available, and everything had to be priced), but, me and the "buds" were enjoying some "buds" after work, when a COP car pulled up. Everyone was like: "Hide your beer!" :lol They were cool with it, though: "just winding down the grind"; (of course, this was back in a more cooler world, less PC). But, anyway, they popped the trunk and started whipping tennis balls everywhere. They found them in all the sub-divisions they patroled and decided to go "crazy". MOST AWESOME! :number1

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Okay...I've been on a five day "binge"...(vacation), buy some eats, trip and fall, no big deal, to me...major "deal" to the manager.
Freakin' five cop cars! I was motherfucking TOAST! :lol
COPS were cool as shit; I love these guys! :lol Called me a taxi and got my cash from my car....They kept asking about drug use...no...I can't use any when I'm on alcohol! :lol
You dudes are like fucking gravy! :lol
EDIT: Thank you for no cuffs!
EDIT2: Got my car back today, no problems. I hate vacations. :lol More work for me! Are there any rules in a situation like this? I had the keys on me, but I parked in east bumble, nowhere near the car when they arrived. Paramedics were there, too, because I skinned up my knees. Waste of taxpayer money, IMO, but I learned a good lesson...don't trip and fall: the manager will freak and say: OMG! Lawsuit! Call the popo!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.