Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
I was racing a 300zx and got passed it when i seen a cop with a speed gun I managed to get it down from 135mph to 103mph he caught up to me and pulled me over, he explained why, showed me the gun etc we sat and talked, months after that I went to court for the offence (I wasn't bitter it was my own stupid fault) and when the police report was read out he said traffic was very light, it was dry and I had good visibility,
When in actual fact it was pissing down, traffic was really heavy and I was climbing the crest of a hill.
All in all the Law says instant 1month ban and £1000 fine and I got 2week ban and £250 fine because of the police mans good report. :)

Speeder banned
Saturday, 05 February 2006
A MAN was banned from driving for 14 days after pleading guilty to speeding on the A66.

Mark ***** (25), ***** ****,********* , admitted driving at 103mph when he appeared before Eden magistrates, sitting at Penrith, on Wednesday.

In addition to the ban, he was fined £250 and ordered to pay £35 in costs.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
every one got pissy isht bout cops...this thread is DIFFERENT because its not about that...dude, u know how many stories i got and im sure everyone else?

i got pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt...WHO THE FUK DOESNT WEAR A SEATBELT now days???!!!!?!?!
I dont understand what your saying??

What i said was, basically because the police man was nice he made it sound a lot better so when i went to court it didn't look as bad and i got a 2week ban NOT A 4WEEK ban and a £250 fine NOT A £1000
That cop was a nice cop :D

I've know people on the same road do the same thing and get a 12week ban for the same offence.

Also I'd like to mention Bill Barker, he was a ledgend of a police man!
He was an armed officer and he was the man that had to tell people their son or daughter had died :(
He also took me for part of my Motor bike test and was a fantastic police man.
but sadly he was killed in the floods last November, he was turning people away from a bridge when it collapsed, he had just stopped a bus full of people going onto the bridge when it collapsed underneath him, he saved 30+ lives that but sadly lost his own.

BBC News - Tributes paid to flood death Pc

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
"That flashlight hit that car with such force that it essentially destroyed the right headlight and the assembly round it"

Who do you think you are Kenny Powers? :lol

I think your a good policeman, you did the right thing, very fast reactions and the end of the day she would of hit someone, i just cant belive after seeing the video it wasn't thrown out and the girl prosecuted for dangerous driving.
So basically you should of stepped to the side and let her get on with it?
You made the right decision I'm my eyes.
The only wrong decision you made was by not dragging her out of her car and beating her off camera.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
got pulled over a few weeks back...

tail lights were out...middle of the night..

ran my license it was suspended...apparently after i paid it off it still didnt hadnt gotten processed yet..

i get upset over that and cop is like
"hey man, im not dps, u gotta take it up with them"

he says.."i can do a few things...cite u, arrest you, or both.."

then he says..."but this is what im a do..none of that..get your stuff straight, im giving you a break."

him and the other patrol car rolled off before i did..
No one likes to see a grown man sob, bet you were doing that out of breath talking thing like kid's when they are upset, so he let you off :lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.