Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
1. me and boy was moving on 190 west in texas headed to i35...cars were switching lanes for us, it was good.

but the third time i looked at my side mirror, sherrif was on our ass...so my boy and i pulled over...

he came over and said we need to chill out, too many bike accidents he be having to show up to and see dead pple. my boy was on a busa and i was on a kawasaki.

2. im at my boys shop, getting some isht done to my car, and this cop parks in the front...walks in the front...walks past the counter...continues on to the back...into the fukin garage...

then i hear him yell, "FREEZE dont nobody fukin move!"

apparently owner of the shop and him were in school together...or he has worked on his car..dunno...but it was funny..

3. the Mixed martial arts club im at...
i was grappling with this 300 pound jonny bravo lookin fuker...u know, he lettin me sweep him and shit..its all good...real mellow dude....i told him imma whoop his ass for real if he so much as trips and squashes me...he giggled like the little bitch i knew he was inside...

real mellow dude...

turns out he is a cop...

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
I was racing a 300zx and got passed it when i seen a cop with a speed gun I managed to get it down from 135mph to 103mph he caught up to me and pulled me over, he explained why, showed me the gun etc we sat and talked, months after that I went to court for the offence (I wasn't bitter it was my own stupid fault) and when the police report was read out he said traffic was very light, it was dry and I had good visibility,
When in actual fact it was pissing down, traffic was really heavy and I was climbing the crest of a hill.
All in all the Law says instant 1month ban and £1000 fine and I got 2week ban and £250 fine because of the police man.
every one got pissy isht bout cops...this thread is DIFFERENT because its not about that...dude, u know how many stories i got and im sure everyone else?

i got pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt...WHO THE FUK DOESNT WEAR A SEATBELT now days???!!!!?!?!

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
yea, initially that made NO sense to me.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
got pulled over a few weeks back...

tail lights were out...middle of the night..

ran my license it was suspended...apparently after i paid it off it still didnt hadnt gotten processed yet..

i get upset over that and cop is like
"hey man, im not dps, u gotta take it up with them"

he says.."i can do a few things...cite u, arrest you, or both.."

then he says..."but this is what im a do..none of that..get your stuff straight, im giving you a break."

him and the other patrol car rolled off before i did..

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
No one likes to see a grown man sob, bet you were doing that out of breath talking thing like kid's when they are upset, so he let you off :lol
you sit when you pee.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
did you flex for the cop and ask him what he would think if you guys had static?
no, it didnt occur to me at the time. however, i have gotten bigger. and im sure he was slightly intimidated and most likely didnt want to cuff me and test the cuffs ability to detain me.

me>cuffs.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
ooOh, check this out...i didnt actually MEET them, but this one goes like this...

so im riding my bike, and u know, if u ride, u throw that deuce to other riders-no matter what they ride..

so two cops are riding down, bout to pass me in the opposite direction, right...

ive never heard anyone deuce the cops, so i did...

one of them hit their sirens...!!!!!

how fukin cool is THAT?? i felt like a six year old, i giggled in my helmet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.