Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving my car off of the highway and towards home when the temp. guage began to approach the redline. the heat turned into cold air from the outside but the temp would fluctuate it would go down then up down then up. There is coolant on my lower airdam but i don't see any punctures in the radiator. From the Coolant Resevoir tank however there is a little bit of coolant coming from there. I don't know what it is? Its a 92 CX hatch with stock 1.5L 8v. Any help would be great, thanks!

· Registered
960 Posts
RedEG6CX said:
There is coolant on my lower airdam but i don't see any punctures in the radiator. From the Coolant Resevoir tank however there is a little bit of coolant coming from there. I don't know what it is? Its a 92 CX hatch with stock 1.5L 8v. Any help would be great, thanks!
Needless to say it's leaking. You may want to check the hoses. You're best off replacing it if its leaking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.