·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cliff's notes:
1. reppin by the zone.
2. i have a crush... aren't i to old?

Five Points in Atlanta: Zone 5

if you're planning on breaking the law, don't do it here. cops rollin like guerilla's in the zoo through there. capital police, GSU police, marta police, and city police all in a heavely trafficed metropolitan center. so my friend ryan and i were walking down the street and this dude runs by us and my friend comments that he has a purse, so we turn around and watch this dude running, and some lady yells "there he goes!" and all these people from both sides of the street and a couple unmarked police cars "bwoop bwoop" down the street while cops on foot chase this guy down, it was pretty tight.

East Atlanta: Zone 3

this girl i've been hangin out with lately called me last night, or i guess this morning at 1:30 saying she's coming over. she came over with a bottle of jagermeister, and we got pretty drunk. watched the Enon dvd a bit, and then we decided to walk to the gas station and get some PBR then go to the park and play some basketball. cops show up pretty quick, and at first we're a bit worried... then we realize it's zone 3 in Atlanta, and cops don't care about some kids drinkin in a park, so they just run past us with their guns out, and tell us we need to get out of there so we dip.

so yeah for some reason i got a mad crush on this chik. i thought folks just got crushes in high school, it's been so long i didn't even recognize the feeling at first. it's pretty sweet, ya'll should try it if you get the chance.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Eh i live in atl too.. im right near gsu and cops are asses over here.. this is the worst place to drive...sucks

·
Registered
325 Posts
This may be a stupid question, but im from middleofnowhere Minnesota. Whats up with the "zones" I thought cops ran in precincts (spell) lol all i have to worry about out here is Anderson and Glaiser, lol the only two cops that roll threw my town, and i know them both personally :byye.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
man i thought you were gonna say all the people from both sides of the street starting running after the guy with the purse.... im dissapointed in your story :(

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bobbinika said:
man i thought you were gonna say all the people from both sides of the street starting running after the guy with the purse.... im dissapointed in your story :(
thats what i meant to say, but my sentences are stupid.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it's pretty much precincts... there's six geographic zones. i don't really see any patern to it at all... but when you're cruisin through, you'll see street signs that say "zone 6" or "zone 1". some zones have really bad reputations(pretty much any zone with parts on the westside). when folks ask where you live and you tell um like streets or whatever you get cut short with "naw man, what zone".

"You say the wrong thang, will get ya back blown round here
The gangsta's rep they hood, by the zone round here"
- T.I.P.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts